Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Baby-Killers Make Lousy Leaders



Baby-Killers Make Lousy Leaders

by C.A. Matthews

I can’t take it anymore. I can’t keep silent and act politely while there are sadistic madmen and inconceivably evil women roaming the face of the planet. I don’t care who I offend with my next statement, so here goes:

Baby-killers should never be allowed to become popes, priests, presidents, or prime ministers.

There. I said it. I’m glad to get that off my chest.

Many studies have shown that a particular type of personality disordered individual seems to rise to the top in business, politics, organized religion, and life in general in this sick capitalist society. This individual’s mental illness allows them to out-compete, out-manipulate, and out-evil (I made that word up for lack of finding an adjective that works in this sentence) all others in order to get ahead. This type of individual doesn’t lose sleep over screwing over others. Heck, if they have to steal, beg, borrow, prostitute themselves and/or kill to achieve power that’s exactly what they’ll do.

No pity. No remorse.

No kidding.

Most would label these merciless creatures “sociopaths,” which means a person who displays anti-social personality traits. I’m growing tired of that word myself. It doesn’t go far enough, so I’ve come up with a synonym that’s more descriptive and easier to understand: I call these creatures simply “baby-killers.”

For those who can’t quite make the connection, here is why I’ve chosen to label these creatures baby-killers…

 

To read the rest of this article, click on this link to go to our Substack page: https://therevolutioncontinues.substack.com  There you'll also see the related article and video links, all the images, and be able to leave comments. You can subscribe to receive the weekly blog post in your email box as well. Subscribe today! Power to the people! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Just one rule: Be polite. This means no profanity or cursing. No shaming or hate speech. No threats or silliness. This is a family friendly blog. Thank you.